Russia is the largest country in the world and is situated in the two continents of the world: Europe and Asia. There are all climatic zones except the tropical one.
Russian Federation has a large population. They speak different languages, but Russian is the most spoken one. There are 53 medical academies, universities and institutions. All of them are recognized by the World Health Organisation and the Medical Council of India.
Medical Doctor is the most respectable career in the world. Indians, who graduated from Russian Medical Institutions, are working in India in Government jobs and in good private hospitals. A lot of Indians, who graduated from Russian Medical Institutions, and are working in foreign countries like USA, Canada, England etc.
1. A very big district in western Russia.
2. Smolensk was first mentioned in history as a city defending Central Russia in the IXth century, thus Smolensk is at least 1150 years old.
3. Smolensk is situated about 380 km from Moscow.
4. Smolensk is situated on the western border of Russia and on the route from Moscow to Western Europe.
5. Smolensk is well connected with Moscow and Western Europe (Germany, France, Poland etc.) by road and railways.
6. Yuri Gagarin, the first man who went to space, was from Smolensk district.
7. Climate in Smolensk is temperate continental with cool summer and mild winter. Temperature in summer is up to +30 and in winter about -10 degrees centigrade.